Companies need to understand the importance of protecting their assets. Confidential documents should be kept with all diligence and the only way you can do that today is if you employ the help of a document scanning service.
If your company hires the help of a document scanning service, you'll get assisted with safe and secure digital document imaging. Our document scanning company makes use of cutting-edge scanners to scan paper documents and index them in an orderly manner into your company’s database.
With the help of our services, we'll also take charge of transporting the paperwork from your company to where it will be scanned. The best part is, we will carry out this process in an efficient and timely fashion which will ultimately boost the productivity of your workers.
If you’re looking to outsource document scanning and you need more insight on how the process works, here's a quick run-through:
Document Scanning Services: How It Works
Our scanning services cut across all kinds of documents for different organizations. We scan contracts, invoices, business documents, legal documents, insurance claims, medical files, and more. Here’s how we carry out the scanning process:
- The first step is to gather the document you want to scan and pack them up in boxes or parcels.
- Next, our team will arrive on the scene and safely transport all the paperwork to the conversion facility where they’ll be efficiently scanned.
- Before scanning, we will thoroughly prep all the documents. This entails us removing paper clips, staples, fixing torn pages, and ultimately sorting them into batches. The importance of this step cannot be overemphasized because if a clip or staple gets stuck in a scanner, it’ll get shut down.
- After the paperwork is prepped, they undergo the scanning and conversion process where the documents are converted into a desired digital format.
- When our team successfully scans and converts your documents, the digital files are efficiently indexed and arranged in a digital management system.
- After the files are organized, the physical documents are promptly destroyed or sent back to your company if that’s your choice.
Benefits of Document Scanning Services
Scanning and document management services have their advantages. If you’re looking for reasons to switch from analog to digital documents, then here’s a list of reasons why you should:
- Data Security
It’s hard to protect company assets and confidential information if they’re in hard copy forms. However, a scanned digital file can be encrypted or protected by a password. Better still, the files can be stored in a cloud, and you’ll give access to only a selected few.
- Increased Office Space
When you scan your documents and turn them into digital files, you store them on a single server instead of spacious shelves and cabinets. With this, you automatically free up space in your office which can be used to create revenue for your company.
- Better Staff Collaboration
Document scanning aids work fluidity at the office. It makes it smoother to share documents and work on projects without the need to use paper documents. They can have access to and view digital files simultaneously.
- Excellent Disaster Recovery
Paper documents can be easily destroyed by natural disasters, freak accidents, and more. However, digital files can be backed up in a cloud, so no matter what happens they will always be accessible.
You can contact us today if you need a document scanning service to protect your assets, boost productivity at work and ultimately make your life easier. Our company will not just open your eyes to the workings of this fast-paced world, but we’ll also satisfy your every need!
Contact Scan Optics for the best intelligent data management
Software Support Help Desk:
+1 (800) 543-8681
Access Services Dispatch:
+1 (800) 543-8681
Local: +1 (860) 645-7878